Tableau software is one of the fastest growing data visualization tools currently used in the Business Intelligence industry today. It helps you transform raw set of data into an easy to understand format with zero technical skills and coding knowledge. Tableau allows you to create dashboards that provide actionable insights to grow the business.
WHY SHOULD YOU LEARN TABLEAU?
- Tableau is used to translate queries into visualization
- It is used to manage metadata
- It can be used to import data of all sizes and ranges
- It’s an easy to use drag and drop tool used for business intelligence and data visualization
- Be able to examine, navigate, and learn how to use the various features of Tableau
- Be able to assess the quality of data and perform exploratory analysis
- Be able to create and design visualizations and dashboards for your audience
- Be able to build business dashboard with graphics from scratch
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN?
- How to install Tableau software on your device
- How to connect to different data sources
- Examine and navigate the Tableau workspace
- You’ll learn to apply visualization best practices
- How to create and design visualization that works best for the stakeholders
- How to create calculated fields in Tableau and create new data not in original data set
- How to create various chats and apply interactive filters to your dashboard
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Business Managers
- Those who want to up-skill and get promoted
You will get a Certificate of Completion at the end of this course. Be sure to use your”Full Name” as your username, this is what will display on your certificate.
Note: You need to login after enrollment to start taking your course. Click the login button at the top right of the page, enter your details, go to courses and select the course to start taking your course.
- Lectures 20
- Quizzes 5
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 124
- Assessments Yes