On Completion of This Course, You will walk away with:
- The practical skills to convey insights and uncertainty using effective visualization-based communication
- Practical knowledge of how to write queries using the select statement and other SQL commands to retrieve information from a large set of data
- Data Analytics skills using the Excel Analytics Toolpak
- Actionable knowledge of building business models that’ll help companies make informed business decisions
- Knowledge of business forecasting using historical data
Week 1: Session 1
Introduction to Data Analytics
We’ll start with the introduction to Data Analytics and what it’s all about. You’ll also learn the fundamentals of Data Analytics.
- The Data Analysis process
- Data Types and the various use cases
- Different industries you can work as a data analyst How to ask data driven questions
- Basic Functions of Excel
- Charts & Graphs
- Conditional Formatting
- Pivot Tables
- The IF Statements
- Excel Formulas
Week 1 – Session 2
INTRODUCTION TO SQL
- You’ll learn SQL from scratch in this session. You’ll learn how to create tables and also how to import tables into the software.
- You will also be building databases and inserting values in the databases.
- Below are the highlights of this session.
- Introduction to SQL
- Creating your first database
- Importing external data into the software.
- Various SQL commands and operators How to download data from SQL to Excel
Week 3 Session 3
- You’ll be learning the core of SQL and creating your own portfolio, using structured thinking.
- You’ll also be diving into the SQL commands and operators below and how it is used to generate specific outputs from a given large set of data. Below are the highlights of this session.
- Querying specific information from the database Exporting returned queries
- SQL Project
Week 4: Introduction to Tableau
Tableau is one of the most popular business intelligence tools in the business world today because of its amazing features and usability. We’ll be learning tableau from the scratch and building a dashboard at the end of the training. Below are the highlights of this session.
- Examine the purpose of data visualization and the use of tools such as Tableau
- Explore the data visualization process and consider different types of data
- Connecting to Data
- Joins & Unions Dimensions & Measures
- The Show Me Panel
Week 5: Advanced Tableau
We will conclude the training by building dashboards and stories with Tableau.
- Data Types & how they are used in tableau
- How to create calculated fields
- How to build your stunning dashboard
- Creating Data Stories with Tableau Visualization Tableau project
- We’ll work on a tableau project at the end of this training.
Download the Course Brochure Below.
Download “Data-Analytics Bootcamp 3.0-Brochure-.pdf” Updated-Data-Analytics-Brochure-.pdf – Downloaded 149 times – 31 MB
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 75
- Assessments Yes