The data analytics process has some key components that are needed for any initiative. By combining these components, a successful data analytics initiative will provide a clear picture of where you are, where you have been and where you should go.
WHY SHOULD YOU BECOME A DATA ANALYST?
- Data is the engine of the business
- It’s valuable
- It’s rewardable
- You become the go-to person in your team
- Be able to create spreadsheet effectively
- Be able to manage large sets of data
- Be able to create dynamic reports with Pivot Tables
- Be able to build financial model from scratch
- Be able to help your company make fact-based decisions
- Be able to automate your day to day tasks using the Excel tool
- Be able to analyze data effortlessly
- Be ready to take your next data analytics job!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN?
- Understand and Identify the principles of data analysis
- Become adept at using Excel functions and techniques for analysis
- Use effective design principles when creating and presenting data
- Build presentation ready dashboards in Excel
- How to run and interpret Regression Analysis
- How to run optimization Analysis and take business decisions afterwards
- What-If-Analysis and how to apply to real business scenario
- Build Financial Model from scratch
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Business Managers
- Those who want to up-skill and get promoted
You will get a Certificate of Completion at the end of this course. Be sure to use your”Full Name” as your username, this is what will display on your certificate.
Note: You need to login after enrollment to start taking your course. Click the login button at the top right of the page, enter your details, go to courses and select the course to start taking your course.
- Lectures 38
- Quizzes 3
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1782
- Assessments Yes