This course is designed for learners who want to start a career in the field of Data or Business Analytics, and also those in other professions, who need basic data analysis and visualization skills to supplement their current role on their jobs.
In this course, you’ll be introduced to the modern data ecosystem, consisting of databases and other data sources. You will learn the skills required to successfully start data analysis tasks by becoming familiar with Excel spreadsheets. You will examine different data sets, load them into the spreadsheet, and employ different techniques in Excel.
You will learn to use modern day software to create stunning visualizations and learn how to effectively communicate your data analysis results. You will also learn how to use the Excel spreadsheets to create different types of data visualizations such as line plots, bar charts, pie charts. You will learn other other visualization tools like PowerBI.
WHY SHOULD YOU ENROLL IN THIS COURSE?
In this new age of data, it is important to prepare for a new career in the growing field of data analytics to fit into the workplace remain relevant in the Job market.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN?
- How to import datasets from different sources
- How to clean up dirty data
- How to Summarize data
- How to create Regression Analysis and help your company make informed decisions
- How to make your data readable using PowerBI visualization software
- How to create stunning visualization with PowerBI
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Students who are ready to move to the job market
- Professionals looking to switch career
- Business Managers
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 118
- Assessments Yes