This video course on getting started with robotics is aimed at beginners and is designed to teach you the basics within the field of robotics as an aspect of AI. For this reason, our journey begins with the section “Introduction to robotics ”.
WHAT YOU’LL BE LEARNING
- You will learn to understand the definition of robot and robotics
- You will learn to distinguish between the kinds of robots present in our society.
- You will learn what “STEM” is and the soft skills it develops.
- You will learn about the pros and cons of robots in our society.
- You will learn what “Programming” is.
- You will learn about common programming terminologies
- You will learn about the simulators for electronics.
- You will learn about coding output indicators, sensors and actuators used in robotics.
- You will learn how to bring your project to life using arduino micro-controller and its IDE
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- People who want to get basic information about the topic on robotics.
- For interested students, researchers, beginners and advanced students in the field of robotics and embedded systems.
- No prerequisites in needed in the course on robotics however, little skill on embedded electronics is fine.
- Everything is explained in detail in an understandable way.
You’ll get a certificate of completion when you complete this course.
- Lectures 35
- Quizzes 5
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 21
- Assessments Yes