Our objective for this bootcamp is to train you to be able to perform the following Data Analytics Tasks well:
- Understand the key concepts of data analytics in business.
- Understand and apply key statistical analysis concepts.
- Import data into a spreadsheet and prepare it for analysis using data cleansing and filtering techniques.
- Summarize data sets using Pivot tables and Pivot charts.
- Understand and apply Data Visualization Techniques & Tools.
- Create and Share Interactive Reports & Dashboards with the Best Data Visualization Tool – Tableau
- Power your data analyst career by learning the core principles of data analysis and gaining hands-on skills practice.
- You’ll work with a variety of data sources, project scenarios, and data analysis tools, including Excel, SQL, and Tableau.
Upon successful completion of this program, you’ll have analyzed real-world datasets, created interactive dashboards, and presented reports to share your findings, giving you the confidence and the portfolio to begin a career as an associate or junior data analyst.