Please read the following carefully!
These terms and conditions control your use of this website Techavilly.com. These terms apply to you if you are paying customer, who can access any information on this website. When you create your Techavilly account, and subsequently when you use certain features, you must provide us with accurate and complete information, and you agree to update your information to keep it accurate and complete. Any use or access by anyone under the age of 13 is prohibited, and certain regions and Content Offerings may have additional requirements and/or restrictions.
Please read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- Under no situations or circumstances, will the company be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss, or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services, or various resources such as email, blog etc.
- Our services are free to any user with access to the Internet. However, we are not responsible for the charges incurred for the usage of hardware, software, or internet services provider fee. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access.
- You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions
- We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
- Techavilly is not responsible and is not obligated for issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
Website usage guidelines
- Do not insult, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise infringe the rights of others;
- Do not publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information.
- Do not upload, install, transfer files which are protected by Intellectual Property Laws or software which affect other computers.
- It’s prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
- Do not run Spam services/scripts or anything which could affect the infrastructure, and in turn, the users.
- Do not communicate spam, advertise, or sell services such as digital downloads, eBooks, or phishing links.
- You may not copy, distribute, and indulge in plagiarism with website content or user submitted content.
- Do not use any content which violates any legal, regulatory, Governmental or network operator conditions or codes of practice.
Links and Hyperlinks Terms
This website may have links to other websites. We do not undertake any control on the content of these websites; nor are we responsible for their website content. The sole purpose of the links included are to provide users information. Hence, Techavilly will not be held responsible.
- You may not mirror or frame the homepage or any other pages of this Site on any other website or webpage.
- Do not link to Techavilly pages and subpages with spam links/anchor text, which could provide a false impression. This may create misunderstanding for the users.
- Do not use or include copyrighted or registered trademarks, or Intellectual property images, design or content as a link to Techavilly website.
- Do not link to pages which support racism, terrorism.
- Do not link to pages which provide pornographic content and violate human and animal rights.
- Do not link pages to content which infringes the intellectual property of any third party, person or entity.
- Do not link pages to content which violates any legal, regulatory, Governmental or network operator conditions or codes of practice.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
We value and respect others intellectual property and expect our users to do the same.
The entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are techavilly.com, its affiliates, or other third party licensors. The material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software is copyrighted and belongs to Techavilly, therefore you may not duplicate, modify, publish, or reproduce the content in any manner.
Techavilly has all the rights to disable or prohibit access to the users who do not respect and involve in the infringement of Techavilly’s intellectual property.
You are not allowed to use any of the digital images or logos from the website. In case of copyright issues, there has to be a written consent from the trademark owner.
Claims of Intellectual Property Violations
If you believe that your work has been used without your permission in a way which prompts for copyright infringement. Please provide us with the information given below and we will act on it.
The authorized person who will act on behalf of the owner of the copyright, should send a digital or physical signature.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim to be infringing your IP.
- A description of where and how the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Techavilly website, with enough detail that we may find it on the website.
- Contact Details – Address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you, that the information which you provided is accurate and your claim of the copyright or intellectual property is on your owner’s behalf
The Services enable you to share your content, such as homework, quizzes, exams, projects, other assignments you submit, posts you make in the forums, and the like (“User Content”), with Techavilly, instructors, and/or other users. You retain all intellectual property rights in, and are responsible for, the User Content you share. User Content does not include course content or other materials made available on or placed on to the Techavilly platform by or on behalf of Techavilly’s Content Providers or their instructors using the Services, the Content Offerings; as between Techavilly and its Content Providers, such Content Offerings are governed by the relevant agreements in place between Techavilly and its Content Providers.
How Techavilly and Others May Use User Content
To the extent that you provide User Content, you grant Techavilly a fully-transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, sublicensable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to copy, distribute, modify, create derivative works based on, publicly perform, publicly display, and otherwise use the User Content. This license includes granting Techavilly the right to authorize Partners to use User Content with their registered students, on-campus learners, or other learners independent of the Services. Nothing in these Terms shall restrict other legal rights Techavilly may have to User Content, for example under other licenses. We reserve the right to remove or modify User Content for any reason, including User Content that we believe violates these Terms.
We welcome your suggestions, ideas, comments, and other feedback regarding the Services (“Feedback”). By submitting any Feedback, you grant us the right to use the Feedback without any restriction or any compensation to you. By accepting your Feedback, Techavilly does not waive any rights to use similar or related Feedback previously known to Techavilly, developed by its employees or contractors, or obtained from other sources.
We care about the security of our users. While we work to protect the security of your account and related information, Techavilly cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. Please notify us immediately of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Third Party Content
Through the Services, you will have the ability to access and/or use content provided by instructors, other users, and/or other third parties and links to websites and services maintained by third parties. Techavilly cannot guarantee that such third party content, in the Services or elsewhere, will be free of material you may find objectionable or otherwise inappropriate or of malware or other contaminants that may harm your computer, mobile device, or any files therein. Techavilly disclaims any responsibility or liability related to your access or use of, or inability to access and use, such third party content.
Copyright and Trademark Policy
Techavilly respects the intellectual property rights of our users, Content Providers, and other third parties and expects our users to do the same when using the Services. We have adopted and implemented the Techavilly Copyright and Trademark Policy in accordance with applicable law, including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Techavilly is committed to advancing the science of learning and teaching, and records of your participation in courses may be used for education research. In the interest of this research, you may be exposed to variations in the Content Offerings. Research findings will typically be reported at the aggregate level. Your personal identity will not be publicly disclosed in any research findings without your express consent.
Paid Services from Techavilly
Techavilly offers paid Services (e.g., Course Certificates for certain courses) for a fee. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in U.S. Dollars. You are responsible for paying all fees charged by or for Techavilly and applicable taxes in a timely manner with a payment mechanism associated with the applicable paid Services. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees using other collection mechanisms. Fees may vary based on your location and other factors, and Techavilly reserves the right to change any fees at any time at its sole discretion. Any change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting through the relevant Services. Refunds may be available for paid Services as described in our Refund Policy.
We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functions, features, or requirements, and we may suspend or stop part of our Services altogether. Accordingly, Techavilly may terminate your use of any Service for any reason. If your use of a paid Service is terminated, a refund may be available under our Refund Policy. We may not be able to deliver the Services to certain regions or countries for various reasons, including due to applicable export control requirements or internet access limitations and restrictions from governments. None of Techavilly, its Content Providers and instructors, its contributors, sponsors, and other business partners, and their employees, contractors, and other agents (the “Techavilly Parties”) shall have any liability to you for any such action. You can stop using our Services at any time, although we’ll be sorry to see you go.
THE SERVICES AND ALL INCLUDED CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE TECHAVILLY PARTIES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. THE TECHAVILLY PARTIES FURTHER DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RELATED TO YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY RELATED CONTENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR SUCH CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE TECHAVILLY PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM: (A) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES; (B) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY PARTY OTHER THAN THE APPLICABLE TECHAVILLY PARTY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT; OR (C) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE, OR ALTERATION OF YOUR CONTENT OR INFORMATION. IN NO EVENT SHALL TECHAVILLY’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATED TO THE SERVICES EXCEED TWENTY U.S. DOLLARS ($20) OR THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES RECEIVED BY TECHAVILLY FROM YOU FOR THE USE OF PAID SERVICES DURING THE PAST SIX MONTHS, WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION RELATED TO THE SERVICES MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Techavilly Parties from any and all claims, liabilities, expenses, and damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party related to: (a) your use or attempted use of the Services in violation of these Terms; (b) your violation of any law or rights of any third party; or (c) User Content, including without limitation any claim of infringement or misappropriation of intellectual property or other proprietary rights.
Revisions to the Terms
We reserve the right to revise the Terms at our sole discretion at any time. Any revisions to the Terms will be effective immediately upon posting by us. For any material changes to the Terms, we will take reasonable steps to notify you of such changes, via a banner on the website, email notification, another method, or combination of methods. In all cases, your continued use of the Services after publication of such changes, with or without notification, constitutes binding acceptance of the revised Terms.
If it turns out that a particular provision of these Terms is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms. If you do not comply with these Terms, and we do not take immediate action, this does not indicate that we relinquish any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
Techavilly’s Content Providers, and integrated services providers are third party beneficiaries of the Terms and may enforce those provisions of the Terms that relate to them.
Notice for California Users
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California website users are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.